Welcome to the Spring Schedule of my online courses!
Scroll to the bottom to purchase a ticket to all three classes at once for a discount.
Chastity Training and Orgasm Control can add whole new (and surprising!) dimension to your power exchange or sexual relationships. Chastity often strikes terror as well as exhilaration in the heart of the one being locked. As a keyholder, you can play with a mix of tease and denial, power and control, and some physical suffering thrown in for good measure! Orgasm Control can be used for short periods (hours and days) or long periods (weeks, months, and years.)
Whether you are using chastity to offer a demonstration of your submission, to prevent a bottom from getting off while they get you off, or to heighten sexual senses to bring both partners deeper into a more powerful D/s exchange. Making Chastity Training work for you is more possible than you think!
During this class we’ll discuss:
- The #1 thing you need to remember for chastity play
- Different types of chastity & orgasm control
- Why people enjoy this kind of play
- Different time frames – hours, days, weeks, months, years
- Realistic ways to explore/introduce chastity in your relationship
- Types of devices & pros & cons of each
- Importance of hygiene & tips for healthy chastity
- Ways to play with chastity short-term & long-term
- Chastity games & practical training
Click here to register for Love the Lock!
Service submission goes far beyond domestic chores, but images of dirty dishes and laundry that need doing aren’t exactly sexy for everyone. There are many ways a submissive can be “of service” beyond household tasks, including fetish service, sexual service, and so much more.
Many tops and dominants dream about having a well-behaved service submissive to call their very own. But finding one pre-trained can be rough and training away bad behaviors can be even rougher! Thankfully, there are ways to make the process smoother for both sides.
During this class, Kali will share tips and techniques for both sides of a service dynamic, because kink is a team sport and you need to make sure you are both on the same team!
During this webinar we’ll discuss –
- Different types of service – domestic, sexual, masochistic, & more
- Figuring out both partners’ goals, needs, & limits
- How to assess & present your service skills as a submissive
- The dominant’s responsibilities of having a service submissive
- Negotiating & communicating within a service-based relationship
- Practical techniques for behavior training
- The power of The Command
- Ways for submissives to improve skills & service
- And more!
Click here to register for Train & Maintain!
Kinksters often have to depend on erotica and porn to learn what kink looks like, but unfortunately that can create a lot of myths, misunderstandings and accidental mistakes. BDSM is so focused on activity, but just because you’re going through the motions doesn’t mean you’ll
It can take years (and plenty of bad experiences) to help you learn exactly what you enjoy and why.
In this course Princess Kali will teach you how to have the most authentic & fulfilling kink experience possible. Over the last 17 years in the kink scene, Kali has developed a formula for discovering your most authentic kinky self.
In this class you’ll learn –
- Common obstacles to satisfying kink scenes & experiences
- Common stereotypes, myths
- How “Kink is like a team sport”
- The Matrix of Healthy Kink
- How to develop your kinky self without a partner
- Discover your kernel kink or “goal feeling” & why it’s the most important thing you can do
- Different types of styles and personae
- Negotiation & Communication tips for before, during and after scenes
- How to get into headspace no matter how much time you or what your day’s been like
- Get the most out of your kinky play with special tips & techniques
Click here to register for Authentic Kink!